Both the Anne Arundel County Chapter of CHADD and CHADD's national
headquarters offer a wide range of services for parents, adults, children, and
spouses or partners with attention deficit disorders.
Chapter Services (all free):
- Lending library (members only)
- Public outreach
- Special programs
CHADD Member Benefits:
- Affiliation with a Chapter in your area. There are over 200 CHADD affiliates nationwide. If a local support group exists in
your area, you will receive support, resources, and the latest information from professionals, as well as critical
information on local laws and policies affecting your family.
- A free copy of The CHADD Information and Resource Guide: A 100+ page guide to life with Attention Deficit /
Hyperactivity Disorder. (A $29.95 value!)
- ATTENTION! Magazine: CHADD's bimonthly magazine, offering advice and the most current information about attention
deficit disorders from the field's leading experts.
- Reduced annual conference fee: CHADD's annual international conference is the major research, practice, and public
information conference dedicated to issues related to attention deficit disorder. The annual conference brings together
researchers, clinicians, educators, parents, and adults with Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder. Major goals of the
conference are to disseminate the latest developments in research, diagnosis, and treatment; to facilitate an ongoing
exchange about issues related to attention deficit disorders by individuals with different experiences and viewpoints; and
to increase public understanding of the disorder and its impact.
- Member's Only Site: The CHADD Member's Only Site offers discussion boards, a chat site which conducts monthly
chats with the top experts, monthly chat archives, ATTENTION! magazine archives, and much more.